This convenient, money-saving package is a must-have for students training for a career in nursing or allied health. It includes the Herlihy: The Human Body in Health and Illness, 3rd Edition textbook and Anatomy and Physiology Online. For more information on each individual product, please click on the links below.
- Over 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes.
- More than 150 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration to clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and provide a realistic graphic foundation of underlying structures and functions.
- Cardiac and respiratory audio segments that allow students to hear actual heart and lung sounds, including murmurs, friction rubs, crackles, and wheezes.
- More than 300 interactive exercises using a variety of engaging activities such as identification, sequencing, crosswords, and more.
- A complete glossary of terms with definitions and audio pronunciations to facilitate mastery of key terms and concepts.
- Lesson self-assessment quizzes and module exams to assess student understanding of the content presented and provide feedback.
- Especially for instructors, a full library of resources includes additional images, animations, and more for you to use however you choose.