Summary: Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this ICD-9-CM reference by Carol J. Buck! Code efficiently and effectively with Carol J. Buck's 2012 ICD-9-CM for Physicians, Volumes 1 & 2, Professional Edition. Combining Netter's Anatomy artwork and the 2011 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OCGR) with a format designed by coders for coders, this handy, spiral-bound reference helps you easily access the information yo ...show moreu need to stay up to date and ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement in physician-based coding. Plus, you can take this resource into your certification exams for enhanced testing support! Edition/Copyright: 12
- Exclusive focus on ICD-9-CM Volumes 1 and 2 provides clear, concise coverage of physician-based and outpatient coding essentials.
- Convenient spiral binding makes it easy to access the information you need.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter's Anatomy artwork clarifies complex anatomic information to help you appropriately code related procedures.
- Use Additional Digit(s) symbol in the index identifies codes that require an additional digit to remind you to check the tabular.
- Full-color design incorporates color-coded symbols to help you quickly find the information you need.
- The 2011 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) are listed within the lists of codes and in a separate index for fast, easy access to the coding rules when you need them.
- Items provide detailed information on common diseases and conditions, helping you code more effectively.
- Symbols throughout the text alert you to new, revised, and deleted codes and clearly identify codes that require special consideration before assigning, including unspecified codes, includes and excludes, use additional, code first, and codes that cannot be ...show less
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: Elsevier Science
Year Published: 2012
Other Editions of ICD-9-CM Professional Edition for Physicians, 2012: