This edition has also been released as:
Summary: For undergraduate and graduate courses in International Business.Edition/Copyright: 10TH 04
This classic best-seller discusses the differences faced in international environments, the overall strategies companies can take, and the functional alternatives for operating abroad. It takes a balanced approach to all functions of business. It features an abundance of colorful maps, strong engaging opening and closing cases, and classic and contemporary examples.
Features ...show more
- More than 15 new cases have been added and all others have been revised and updated. Includes Cran Chik, Lukoil, Cisco Systems, Johnson and Johnson and Global Software Piracy.
- Ethical dilemmas and social responsibility section--In each chapter.
- No other International Business book has better coverage of Latin America, cases, examples, etc...
- NEW - Part-ending Culture Quest Global Business Videos.
- The Culture Quest series of products deliver engaging, high-quality culture, country, and business information. These all new videos feature hot IB topics, such as the Debate on Globalization and Global Business and Ethics.
- Review of latest institutional actions, market trends, and company activities.
- "Looking to the future" section-In each chapter.
- Concise and insightful new approach to classic and difficult topics, notably Chapter 8, Factor Mobility and Foreign Direct Investment.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2004
Other Editions of International Business : Environments and Operations: