Summary: This pocket guide version of Handbook of Informatics provides the essentials for nurses using (or wanting to use) the Internet. Nursing students and professional will find this book to be a quick and convenient guide for practical information. It includes Internet literacy basics, application information, and extensive resource lists.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 99
- Chapters cover important topics such as electronic communication and t ...show morehe Internet, and assessing the quality of information.
- Assumes no prior knowledge of computers and their applications - information is easy to understand and apply.
- Introduces the versatility of the Internet, provides links to the best nursing and health care websites, helps readers conduct an on-line job search, and much more!
- 'bjectives and summaries reinforce the main ideas throughout each chapter, making it easier to understand new concepts.
- A comprehensive glossary makes 'computer lingo' more accessible.
- Corresponds to the latest ANA Informatics Credentialing Exam.
Publisher: Addison-Wesley Longman, Inc.
Year Published: 1999
Other Editions of Internet Resource Guide For Nurses & Health Care Professionals / With Disk: