1. Digestion, Absorption, Transport, and Excretion of Nutrients 2. Energy 3. Macronutrients: Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Lipids 4. Vitamins 5. Minerals 6. Water, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Balance
Part II-NUTRITION IN THE LIFE CYCLE
7. Nutrition During Pregnancy and Lactation 8. Nutrition During Infancy 9. Nutrition for Low-Birth-Weight Infants 10. Nutrition in Childhood 11. Nutrition in Adolescence 12. Nutrition in the Adult Years 13. Nutrition in Aging
PART III-NUTRITION CARE
14. Nutrition in the Community 15. Guidelines for Dietary Planning 16. NEW! Introduction to Nutritional Genomics 17. Dietary and Clinical Assessment 18. Laboratory Data in Nutrition Assessment 19. Food-Drug Interactions 20. Integrative Medicine and Phytotherapy 21. The Nutritional Care Process 22. Counseling for Change 23. Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition Support
PART IV-NUTRITION FOR HEALTH AND FITNESS
24. Nutrition for Weight Management 25. Nutrition in Eating Disorders 26. Nutrition for Exercise and Sports Performance 27. Nutrition and Bone Health 28. Nutrition for Oral and Dental Health
PART V-MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY
29. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Disorders 30. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Lower Gastrointestinal Tract Disorders 31. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Liver, Biliary System, and Exocrine Pancreas Disorders 32. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Food Allergy and Food Intolerance 33. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes Mellitus and Hypoglycemia of Nondiabetic Origin 34. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Anemia 35. Medical Nutrition Therapy in Cardiovascular Disease 36. Medical Nutrition Therapy in Hypertension 37. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Heart Failure and Transplant 38. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Pulmonary Disease 39. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Renal Disorders 40. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Neoplastic Disease 41. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infection and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) 42. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Metabolic Stress: Sepsis, Trauma, Burns, and Surgery 43. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Neurologic Disorders 44. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Rheumatic Disorders 45. Medical Nutrition Therapy for Metabolic Disorders
Textbook may contain underlining, highlighting or writing. Infotrac or untested CD may not be included.
$2.33 +$3.99 s/h
Silver Arch Books St Louis, MO
Book shows a small amount of wear - very good condition.Selection as wide as the Mississippi.
$2.33 +$3.99 s/h
thriftbooks-com Auburn, WA
Millions of satisfied customers and climbing. Thriftbooks is the name you can trust, guaranteed. Spend Less. Read More.
$3.99 +$3.99 s/h
One Planet Books Columbia, MO
Ships same day or next business day! UPS expedited shipping available (Priority Mail for AK/HI/APO/PO Boxes). Used sticker & some writing and/or highlighting. Used books may not include working access...show more code or dust jacket ...show less
$5.00 +$3.99 s/h
Textbookcenter.com Columbia, MO
Ships same day or next business day via UPS (Priority Mail for AK/HI/APO/PO Boxes)! Used sticker and some writing and/or highlighting. Used books may not include working access code or dust jacket.
$6.38 +$3.99 s/h
Bay City Books Benicia, CA
tear on bottom edge of front hard cover ACCEPTABLE with noted wear to cover and pages. Binding intact. May contain highlighting, inscriptions or notations. We offer a no-hassle guarantee on all our it...show moreems. Orders generally ship by the next business day. Default Text ...show less
$11.77 +$3.99 s/h
invisibledog Salt Lake City, UT
0721697844 Unmarked text.
$16.99 +$3.99 s/h
SUPER BOOKS Fort Mill, SC
Buy with Confidence. Excellent Customer Support. We ship from multiple US locations. No CD, DVD or Access Code Included.
$24.99 +$3.99 s/h
Ichibanbuy Whittier, CA
Good Inside has highlighting and underlining. R25.
$32.13 +$3.99 s/h
Books Revisited Chatham, NJ
Possible retired library copy, some have markings or writing.
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.3 or above
At least 280 MB RAM, a 600 mHZ processor and 110 MB of hard drive space
1024x768 (or larger) screen resolution
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.
Compared to the prices of new and used, sold directly from Amazon.com (not marketplace sellers). If you find Amazon.com directly selling the textbook for a lower price, WE'LL MATCH IT...GUARANTEED. details