Summary: Reinforce your understanding of medical terminology and apply your knowledge to the clinical setting! Corresponding to The Language of Medicine, 9th Edition, by Davi-Ellen Chabner, BA, MAT, this online course supplements the textbook with interactive exercises, dynamic animations, and narrated slide shows. Together with the text, Medical Terminology Online helps you develop the specialized vocabulary you need to communicate effectively in practice and t ...show morehe word analysis skills you need to define unfamiliar terms. Edition/Copyright: 9TH 11
- Learning objectives reflect the objectives in the textbook.
- Threaded case studies highlight patients with particular medical conditions, revisiting those patients throughout a module in a real-world application of medical terminology.
- Interactive exercises help you recall and recognize medical terms through word building, labeling, spelling, image association, pronunciation, matching, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, and case studies.
- Medical records activities help you become familiar with entries and terminology in the medical record.
- Catch That? activities provide review questions and include a link to remediation content for incorrect answers.
- Glossary of over 5,000 terms offers quick access to definitions along with pronunciations in English and Spanish.
- Bolded and linked terms connect quickly and easily to definitions and audio pronunciations of terms.
- Enhanced art program includes additional photos beyond those in the textbook.
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: Elsevier Science
Year Published: 2011