COMPLETELY REVISED TO BRING LATIN TO THE 21ST CENTURY
This best-selling series offers a solid approach to teaching the Latin language and the Roman culture.
- A visual program includes colorful photographs of fine art reproductions that add interest to the lessons.
- A carefully paced, logical presentation of Latin structure and grammar enables students to grasp concepts more easily.
- Emphasis on derivatives helps expand students' English vocabulary.
- Group and Paired Activities encourage students to think critically and creatively and promote the active use of Latin.
- Cultural readings provide your students with a knowledge of Rome's influence on the modern world.
- A complete and concise review of Level 1 prepares students for the transition to Level 2.
- An Assessment section following each unit allows students to gauge their progress and prepare for Unit Tests.