Summary: Nearly 1,500 questions to help prepare you for the CMA and RMA exams!
Inside of this book are the tools and information you'll need to succeed on the CMA and RMA national medical assisting exams--and to retain that information to ensure a successful career. You'll benefit from the unique combination of expertise, creativity, interest in student success, humor, and ''Keep It Simple Yet Effective'' approach.
Features and Benefits:
...show moreing:0px;padding-left:10px;margin:0px;'> ...show lessEdition/Copyright: 05
- A table of contents that corresponds to the topics covered on both national exams
- A pretest with an analysis to help you determine your strong and weak study areas
- A method for creating your own study plan and a calendar to help you track it
- At least 25 questions for each chapter with answers and rationale on the same page to avoid flipping back and forth. Also, a sturdy bookmark to cover answers
- Practice for both national exams: some questions have four answer choices like the RMA exam; other questions have five answer choices like the CMA exam.
- Important review terms with definitions included in each chapter
- Review and study tips pertinent to each chapter
- Test preparation tips for students for whom English is their second language
- Important information for study groups
- Explanation of the two major national exams
- Exam-taking strategies and exam-day preparation
- Timed simulated exams
Publisher: Lippincott-Raven Publishers
Year Published: 2005