Summary: Kreitner's Management continues as an authoritative resource in the management field with its student-oriented approach, thorough revisions, and strong emphasis on skill-building in three areas: academic, personal management, and teamwork. This edition continues to build on these strengths while further integrating technology and real-world examples. Edition/Copyright: (8TH)01
- New! Over 80% of the chapter-opening case ...show mores (The Changing Workforce), which focus on current management and business issues, are new and over 40% focus on women or minorities.
- New! Over 70% of the chapter closing cases, which provide students with real-world examples of concepts, are new and 70% include an international focus.
- New! Managing Diversity boxes provide students with more real-world illustrations of the application and relevance of chapter topics.
- New! Comprehensive Internet exercises at the end of every chapter encourage students to use the Web for learning about relevant managerial topics and problems.
- The completely updated web site provides students with learning objectives, chapter outlines, discussion/essay questions, expanded student annotations, Internet exercises, links to related sites, author comments, paper topic ideas, links to companies highlighted in the text, and ACE self-tests. Instructors will find a downloadable, customizable resource manual, textbook updates, teaching tips, PowerPoint slides, a video guide, suggestions for using the student annotations, and comments on Internet exercises.
- Skills and Tools boxes at the end of each chapter provide practical advice for effectively handling management challenges, and Video Skill Builders at the end of each part give instruction on key managerial skills.
- Comprehensive student annotations have been revised and provide anecdotes, self-assessment tools, and thought-provoking questions that give students an opportunity to sharpen their conceptual, self-management, and teamwork skills. An updated web site for students and instructors follows up on the annotations with comments.
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt