Summary: Kreitner's Management takes a practical, student-oriented approach to the introductory course, focusing on popular press developments while providing a solid grounding in management fundamentals. The Seventh Edition builds upon this practical approach with a strong emphasis on skill-building in three areas: academic (critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, communication), personal management (basic how-to's of management, assessment tools), and teamwork (underst ...show moreanding organizational goals, organizational cultures, managing conflict, group dynamics). Edition/Copyright: 7TH 98
- New! Internet Exercises at the end of each chapter provide students with crucial on-line experience where they can explore and apply what they have learned about business and management.
- Student Annotations throughout each chapter provide contemporary anecdotes, self-assessment tools, and thought-provoking questions that allow students to practice and sharpen their conceptual, self-management, teamwork, and administrative skills.
- Management Ethics and The Global Manager boxes plus in-text examples provide extensive, interesting real-world applications to demonstrate the relevance of chapter topics.
- Cases at the beginning and end of each chapter focus on current management and business issues and provide a realistic context for handling management problems.
- Skills & Tools boxes at the end of each chapter provide practical, how-to-advice for effectively handling management situations and problems.
- Video Skill Builders at the end of each part foster experiential learning by providing how-to instruction for key managerial skills.
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Year Published: 1998