Managing Information Security Risks : The OCTAVE (SM) Approach - 03 edition
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 03
- From the CERT Coordination Center at the SEI, this book
- describes OCTAVE, a new method of evaluating
- information security risk.
- This book is from the CERT Coordination Center and
- Networked Systems Survivability (NSS) group at the SEI,
- the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon
- University. There is growing interest in OCTAVE. The DOD
- Medical ...show more Health System is one early adopter. There is also
- keen interest from the financial sector. The authors are
- the lead developers of the OCTAVE method and are
- experts in helping organizations manage their own security
Publisher: Addison-Wesley Longman, Inc.
Year Published: 2003