on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Shannon E. Perry, RN, CNS, PhD, FAAN, Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, USA; Marilyn J. Hockenberry, PhD, RN-CS, PNP, FAAN, Director, Center for Research and Evidence-Based Practice; Nurse Scientist, Texas Children's Hospital; Director of Nurse Practitioners, Texas Children's Cancer Center; Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA; Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk, RNC, PhD, FAAN, Clinical Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, Nursing Education and Curriculum Consultant, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA and David Wilson, MS, RNC, Faculty, Langston University School of Nursing; Staff, Pediatric Emergency Center, Saint Francis Hospital, Tulsa, OK, USA
Part 1: MATERNITY NURSING
Unit 1: Introduction to Maternity Nursing
1. Contemporary Maternity Nursing
2. The Family and Culture
3. Community and Home Care
Unit 2: Reproductive Years
4. Health Promotion and Illness Prevention
5. Health Assessment
6. Common Health Problems
7. Infertility, Contraception, and Abortion
Unit 3: Pregnancy
8. Genetics, Conception, and Fetal Development
9. Assessment for Risk Factors
10. Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
11. Nursing Care During Pregnancy
12. Maternal and Fetal Nutrition
13. Pregnancy at Risk: Preexisting Conditions
14. Pregnancy at Risk: Gestational Conditions
Unit 4: Childbirth
15. Labor and Birth Processes
16. Management of Discomfort
17. Fetal Assessment during Labor
18. Nursing Care During Labor and Birth
19. Labor and Birth at Risk
Unit 5: Postpartum Period
20. Maternal Physiologic Changes
21. Nursing Care During the Fourth Trimester
22. Transition to Parenthood
23. Postpartum Complications
Unit 6: Newborn
24. Physiologic Adaptations of the Newborn
25. Nursing Care of the Newborn
26. Newborn Nutrition and Feeding
27. Infants with Gestational Age-Related Problems
28. The Newborn at Risk: Acquired and Congenital Problems
PART 2: PEDIATRIC NURSING
Unit 7: Children, Their Families, and the Nurse
29. Contemporary Pediatric Nursing
30. Community-Based Nursing Care of the Child and Family
31. Family Influences on Child Health Promotion
32. Social, Cultural, and Religious Influences on Child Health Promotion
33. Developmental Influences on Child Health Promotion
Unit 8: Assessment of the Child and Family
34. Communication, History, and Physical and Developmental Assessment
35. Pain Assessment and Management NEW!
Unit 9: Health Promotion and Special Health Problems
36. The Infant and Family
37. The Toddler and Family
38. The Preschooler and Family
39. The School-Age Child and Family
40. The Adolescent and Family
Unit 10: Special Needs, Illness, and Hospitalization
41. Chronic Illness, Disability, and End-of-Life Care
42. Cognitive and Sensory Impairment
43. Family-Centered Home Care
44. Reaction to Illness and Hospitalization
45. Pediatric Variations of Nursing Interventions
Unit 11: Health Problems of Children
46. Respiratory Dysfunction
47. Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
48. Cardiovascular Dysfunction
49. Hematologic and Immunologic Dysfunction
50. Genitourinary Dysfunction
51. Cerebral Dysfunction
52. Endocrine Dysfunction
53. Integumentary Dysfunction
54. Musculoskeletal or Articular Dysfunction
55. Neuromuscular or Muscular Dysfunction
A Relationship of Drugs to Breast Milk and Effect on Infant
B Developmental/Sensory Assessment
C Growth Measurements
D Common Laboratory Tests
E Pediatric Vital Signs and Parameters
eTextbooks and eChapters can be viewed by using the free reader listed below.
Be sure to check the format of the eTextbook/eChapter you purchase to know which reader you will need. After purchasing your eTextbook or eChapter you will be given instructions on where and how to download your free reader.Download requirements:
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed Internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.User Help:
Click Here to access the VitalSource Bookshelf FAQ
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.