Summary: Maternity & Women's Health Care, 9th Edition takes a collaborative care approach to maternal, newborn, and women's health nursing that emphasizes the nurse's role on the care team. Easy to read and logically organized, it follows the nursing process and offers evidence-based coverage of everything you need to know about caring for women of childbearing age. Key topics include evidence-based practice, family, culture, community, and health promotion. Practical app
lication exercises and comprehensive care plans help strengthen your maternity nursing skills.
Summary: Maternity & Women's Health Care, 9th Edition takes a collaborative care approach to maternal, newborn, and women's health nursing that emphasizes the nurse's role on the care team. Easy to read and logically organized, it follows the nursing process and offers evidence-based coverage of everything you need to know about caring for women of childbearing age. Key topics include evidence-based practice, family, culture, community, and health promotion. Practical application exercises and comprehensive care plans help strengthen your maternity nursing skills. ...show less
UNIT 1: Introduction to Maternity & Women?s Health Nursing
1. Contemporary Maternity Nursing and Women's Health Care 2. Community Care: The Family and Culture 3. Genetics 4. Alternative & Complementary Therapies
UNIT 2: Women?s Health
5. Assessment & Health Promotion 6. Violence Against Women 7. Reproductive System Concerns 8. Sexually Transmitted and Other Infections 9. Contraception and Abortion 10. Infertility 11. Problems of the Breast 12. Structural Disorders and Neoplasms of the Reproductive System
UNIT 3: Pregnancy
13. Conception and Fetal Development 14. Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy 15. Maternal and Fetal Nutrition 16. Nursing Care During Pregnancy 17. Childbirth and Perinatal Education
UNIT 4: Childbirth
18. Labor and Birth Processes 19. Management of Discomfort 20. Fetal Assessment During Labor 21. Nursing Care During Labor
UNIT 5: Postpartum
22. Postpartum Physiology 23. Nursing Care of the Postpartum Woman 24. Transition to Parenthood
UNIT 6: The Newborn
25. Physiologic and Behavioral Adaptations of the Newborn 26. Nursing Care of the Newborn 27. Newborn Nutrition and Feeding 28. Care of the Newborn at Home
UNIT 7: Complications of Pregnancy
29. Assessment for Risk Factors 30. Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy 31. Antepartal Hemorrhagic Disorders 32. Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders 33. Medical-Surgical Problems in Pregnancy 34. Obstetric Critical Care 35. Mental Health Disorders and Substance Abuse 36. Labor and Birth Complications 37. Postpartum Complications
UNIT 8: Newborn Complications
38. Acquired Problems of the Newborn 39. Hemolytic Disorders and Congenital Anomalies 40. Nursing Care of the High Risk Newborn 41. Grieving the Loss of a Newborn
Hardcover Fine 0323043674 This book is in Like New Used Condition. CD INCLUDED. All pages are clean and intact. There is No highlighting or underlines. Best buy. Shipped promptly and packaged caref...show moreully. ...show less
$27.66 +$3.99 s/h
Book Nook Granite Falls, MN
No comments from the seller
$27.99 +$3.99 s/h
a2zbooks Burgin, KY
As new condition. Wear to corners but that is it. Clean text. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 2 - 3 pounds. Category: Medicine & Health; Parenting & Childcare. ISBN: 0323043674. ISBN/EAN: 97...show more80323043670. Inventory No: 1561012568. Edition Unstated. ...show less
$27.99 +$3.99 s/h
A2ZBooks Ky Burgin, KY
2007 Hardcover Edition Unstated As New As new condition. Wear to corners but that is it. Clean text. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Under 1 kilo. Category: Medicine & Health; Parenting & Chi...show moreldcare. ISBN: 0323043674. ISBN/EAN: 9780323043670. Inventory No: 1561012568. ...show less
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
XP or Windows 7 (32 or 64 running in 32 bit mode), or Mac OS 10.6 or above
At least 512 MB RAM, 600 mHZ processor, and 40 MB of hard drive space (75MB for Mac OS)
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.