Edition/Copyright: 2ND 06
- Legal cases throughout the text, which illustrate the history of law and common malpractice issues.
- Chapter Case Studies that highlight real-life situations to stimulate problem solving.
- Unique-Points to Ponder gives students an opportunity to answer tough medical ethical dilemmas.
- Unique-Med Tips scattered throughout each chapter that offer brief scenarios and quick information about law and ethics.
- Unique-Put-It-To-Practice end-of-chapter activities that provide a clinical correlation to each chapter topic.
- Unique-Web Hunt internet activities at the end of every chapter.
- End-of-Chapter Exercises that test comprehension with matching and multiple-choice questions.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2006
Other Editions of Medical Law and Ethics: