Summary: Quickly learn the microbiology fundamentals you need to know with Medical Microbiology, 7th Edition , by Dr. Patrick R. Murray, Dr. Ken S. Rosenthal, and Dr. Michael A. Pfaller. Newly reorganized to correspond with integrated curricula and changing study habits, this practical and manageable text is clearly written and easy to use , presenting clinically relevant information about microbes and their diseases in a succinct and engaging manner ...show more. Edition/Copyright: 7TH 13
- Master the essentials of medical microbiology , including basic principles, immunology, laboratory diagnosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology.
- Progress logically through consistently formatted chapters that examine etiology, epidemiology, disease presentation, host defenses, identification, diagnosis, prevention, and control for each microbe.
- Grasp complex material quickly with summary tables and text boxes that emphasize essential concepts and issues.
- Access the complete text, additional images, 200 self-assessment questions, animations, and more online at studentconsult.com .
- Learn the most up-to-date and relevant information in medical microbiology.
- Study efficiently thanks to a reorganized format that places review chapters at the beginning of each section and review questions at the end of each chapter.
- Focus on clinical relevance with new interactive case presentations to introduce each of the microbial pathogens that illustrate the epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases.
- Visualize the clinical presentations of infections with new and updated clinical photographs, images, and illustrations.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, w ...show less
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Other Editions of Medical Microbiology: