Summary: For use in medical surgical nursing courses and appropriate as a quick reference during clinicals. Edition/Copyright: 3RD 04
An ideal companion resource to LeMone/Burke's Medical Surgical Nursing, 3/e. This clinical handbook provides vital information centering around medical surgical nursing care. Ideal for quick reference or use during clinical, an accessible writing style presents all the material essential for mastery. Also included are common causes, assessment, medical interv ...show moreentions, key nursing diagnoses, nursing interventions, and home care considerations.
- Handy pocket-size-Allows for portability.
- Easily portable, it can be accessible any time including clinicals.
- Over 160 diseases and disorders listed alphabetically.
- Allows easy reference while in the clinical setting.
- Common causes.
- Highlights key terms and definitions.
- Home Care Considerations.
- There is an increased number of students doing their clinicals in homecare.
- Chapters on assessment, medical interventions, nursing diagnosis and nursing interventions.
- Provides details of all of the essential core topics.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2004