on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
PART 1. MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSING PRACTICE
Unit 1. Dimension of Medical-Surgical Nursing
1. Medical-Surgical Nursing
2. Health and Illness in the Adult Client
3. Community-Based and Home Care of the Adult Client
Unit 2. Alterations in Patterns of Health
4. Nursing Care of Clients Having Surgery
5. Nursing Care of Clients Experiencing Loss, Grief, and Death
6. Nursing Care of Clients with Problems of Substance Abuse
7. Nursing Care of Clients Experiencing Disasters
Unit 3. Pathophysiology and Patterns of Health
8. Genetic Implications of Adult Health
9. Nursing Care of Clients in Pain
10. Nursing Care of Clients with Alterations in Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
11. Nursing Care of Clients Experiencing Trauma and Shock
12. Nursing Care of Clients with Infections
13. Nursing Care of Clients with Altered Immunity
14. Nursing Care of Clients with Cancer
PART 2. NUTRITIONAL- METABOLIC PATTERNS
Unit 4. Responses to Altered Integumentary Structure and Function
15. Assessing Clients with Integumentary Disorders
16. Nursing Care of Clients with Integumentary Disorders
17. Nursing Care of Clients with Burns
Unit 5. Responses to Altered Endocrine Function
18. Assessing Clients with Endocrine Disorders
19. Nursing Care of Clients with Endocrine Disorders
20. Nursing Care of Clients with Diabetes Mellitus
Unit 6. Responses to Altered Nutrition
21. Assessing Clients with Nutritional and Gastrointestinal Disorders
22. Nursing Care of Clients with Nutritional Disorders
23. Nursing Care of Clients with Gastric Disorders
24. Nursing Care of Clients with Gallbladder, Liver, and Pancreatic Disorders
PART 3. ELIMINATION PATTERNS
Unit 7. Responses to Altered Bowel Elimination
25. Assessing Clients with Bowel Elimination Disorders
26. Nursing Care of Clients with Bowel Disorders
Unit 8. Responses to Altered Urinary Elimination
27. Assessing Clients with Urinary Elimination Disorders
28. Nursing Care of Clients with Urinary Tract Disorders
29. Nursing Care of Clients with Kidney Disorders
PART 4. ACTIVITY-EXERCISE PATTERNS
Unit 9. Responses to Altered Cardiac Function
30. Assessing Clients with Cardiac Disorders
31. Nursing Care of Clients with Coronary Heart Disease
32. Nursing Care of Clients with Cardiac Disorders
Unit 10. Responses to Altered Peripheral Tissue Perfusion
33. Assessing Clients with Hematologic, Peripheral Vascular, and Lymphatic Disorders
34. Nursing Care of Clients with Hematologic Disorders
35. Nursing Care of Clients with Peripheral Vascular and Lymphatic Disorders
Unit 11. Responses to Altered Respiratory Function
36. Assessing Clients with Respiratory Disorders
37. Nursing Care of Clients with Upper Respiratory Disorders
38. Nursing Care of Clients with Ventilation Disorders
39. Nursing Care of Clients with Gas Exchange Disorders
Unit 12. Responses to Altered Musculoskeletal Function
40. Assessing Clients with Musculoskeletal Disorders
41. Nursing Care of Clients with Musculoskeletal Trauma
42. Nursing Care of Clients with Musculoskeletal Disorders
PART 5. COGNITIVE-PERCEPTUAL PATTERNS
Unit 13. Responses to Altered Neurologic Function
43. Assessing Clients with Neurologic Disorders
44. Nursing Care of Clients with Cerebrovascular and Spinal Cord Disorders
45. Nursing Care of Clients with Intracranial Disorders
46. Nursing Care of Clients with Neurologic Disorders
Unit 14. Responses to Altered Visual and Auditory Function
47. Assessing Clients with Eye or Ear Disorders
48. Nursing Care of Clients with Eye and Ear Disorders
PART 6. SEXUALITY-REPRODUCTIVE PATTERNS
Unit 15. Responses to Altered Reproductive Function
49. Assessing Clients with Reproductive and Breast Disorders
50. Nursing Care of Men with Reproductive and Breast Disorders
51. Nursing Care of Women with Reproductive and Breast Disorders
52. Nursing Care of Clients with Sexually Transmitted Infections
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.