ISBN13:978-0131713086 ISBN10: 0131713086 Edition/Copyright:4TH 08 Cover: Hardback Publisher:Prentice Hall, Inc. Published: 03/09/2007 International: No
View Table of Contents
PART 1. MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSING PRACTICE Unit 1. Dimension of Medical-Surgical Nursing
1. Medical-Surgical Nursing 2. Health and Illness in the Adult Client 3. Community-Based and Home Care of the Adult Client
Unit 2. Alterations in Patterns of Health
4. Nursing Care of Clients Having Surgery 5. Nursing Care of Clients Experiencing Loss, Grief, and Death 6. Nursing Care of Clients with Problems of Substance Abuse 7. Nursing Care of Clients Experiencing Disasters
Unit 3. Pathophysiology and Patterns of Health
8. Genetic Implications of Adult Health 9. Nursing Care of Clients in Pain 10. Nursing Care of Clients with Alterations in Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance 11. Nursing Care of Clients Experiencing Trauma and Shock 12. Nursing Care of Clients with Infections 13. Nursing Care of Clients with Altered Immunity 14. Nursing Care of Clients with Cancer
PART 2. NUTRITIONAL- METABOLIC PATTERNS Unit 4. Responses to Altered Integumentary Structure and Function
15. Assessing Clients with Integumentary Disorders 16. Nursing Care of Clients with Integumentary Disorders 17. Nursing Care of Clients with Burns
Unit 5. Responses to Altered Endocrine Function
18. Assessing Clients with Endocrine Disorders 19. Nursing Care of Clients with Endocrine Disorders 20. Nursing Care of Clients with Diabetes Mellitus
Unit 6. Responses to Altered Nutrition
21. Assessing Clients with Nutritional and Gastrointestinal Disorders 22. Nursing Care of Clients with Nutritional Disorders 23. Nursing Care of Clients with Gastric Disorders 24. Nursing Care of Clients with Gallbladder, Liver, and Pancreatic Disorders
PART 3. ELIMINATION PATTERNS Unit 7. Responses to Altered Bowel Elimination
25. Assessing Clients with Bowel Elimination Disorders 26. Nursing Care of Clients with Bowel Disorders
Unit 8. Responses to Altered Urinary Elimination
27. Assessing Clients with Urinary Elimination Disorders 28. Nursing Care of Clients with Urinary Tract Disorders 29. Nursing Care of Clients with Kidney Disorders
PART 4. ACTIVITY-EXERCISE PATTERNS Unit 9. Responses to Altered Cardiac Function
30. Assessing Clients with Cardiac Disorders 31. Nursing Care of Clients with Coronary Heart Disease 32. Nursing Care of Clients with Cardiac Disorders
Unit 10. Responses to Altered Peripheral Tissue Perfusion
33. Assessing Clients with Hematologic, Peripheral Vascular, and Lymphatic Disorders 34. Nursing Care of Clients with Hematologic Disorders 35. Nursing Care of Clients with Peripheral Vascular and Lymphatic Disorders
Unit 11. Responses to Altered Respiratory Function
36. Assessing Clients with Respiratory Disorders 37. Nursing Care of Clients with Upper Respiratory Disorders 38. Nursing Care of Clients with Ventilation Disorders 39. Nursing Care of Clients with Gas Exchange Disorders
Unit 12. Responses to Altered Musculoskeletal Function
40. Assessing Clients with Musculoskeletal Disorders 41. Nursing Care of Clients with Musculoskeletal Trauma 42. Nursing Care of Clients with Musculoskeletal Disorders
PART 5. COGNITIVE-PERCEPTUAL PATTERNS Unit 13. Responses to Altered Neurologic Function
43. Assessing Clients with Neurologic Disorders 44. Nursing Care of Clients with Cerebrovascular and Spinal Cord Disorders 45. Nursing Care of Clients with Intracranial Disorders 46. Nursing Care of Clients with Neurologic Disorders
Unit 14. Responses to Altered Visual and Auditory Function
47. Assessing Clients with Eye or Ear Disorders 48. Nursing Care of Clients with Eye and Ear Disorders
PART 6. SEXUALITY-REPRODUCTIVE PATTERNS Unit 15. Responses to Altered Reproductive Function
49. Assessing Clients with Reproductive and Breast Disorders 50. Nursing Care of Men with Reproductive and Breast Disorders 51. Nursing Care of Women with Reproductive and Breast Disorders 52. Nursing Care of Clients with Sexually Transmitted Infections Appendices Appendix A: Standard Precautions Appendix B: NANDA DX Appendix C: Test Answers
Ships same day or next business day via UPS (Priority Mail for AK/HI/APO/PO Boxes)! Used sticker and some writing and/or highlighting. Used books may not include working access code or dust jacket.
$7.00 +$3.99 s/h
One Planet Books Columbia, MO
Ships same day or next business day! UPS expedited shipping available (Priority Mail for AK/HI/APO/PO Boxes). Used sticker & some writing and/or highlighting. Used books may not include working access...show more code or dust jacket ...show less
$18.00 +$3.99 s/h
Clean Earth Books Atlanta, GA
Fair FREE TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION ON ALL ORDERS! ! A used book that may have some cosmetic wear (i.e. shelf-wear, slightly torn or missing dust jacket, dented corner...) All text in great sha...show morepe! Ships Safe, Secure, & Fast! 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ...show less
$18.95 +$3.99 s/h
The Book Bin OR Salem, OR
Hardcover Very Good 0131713086 CD Rom is included, never opened. Corner, edge and light cover wear. Very light soiling to outer page edges. Some page corners are bumped/folded.
$20.00 +$3.99 s/h
Savannah Goodwill Savannah, GA
Good New comment.
$22.50 +$3.99 s/h
kelseyskorner Ferndale, WA
Solid binding. Good clean ages-very minimal highlighting and markings only. Good clean cover-has minor corner wear. Good hardcover book.
$32.95 +$3.99 s/h
omgtextbooks Pueblo West, CO
Upper Saddle River, NJ 2007 Other 4th ed. Good. Medical Surgical Nursing.
$34.29 +$3.99 s/h
GreatBookPrices Westminster, MD
Used, Acceptable Condition, may show signs of wear and previous use. Please allow 4-14 business days for delivery. 100% Money Back Guarantee, Over 1,000,000 customers served.
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
XP or Windows 7 (32 or 64 running in 32 bit mode), or Mac OS 10.6 or above
At least 512 MB RAM, 600 mHZ processor, and 40 MB of hard drive space (75MB for Mac OS)
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.