ISBN13:978-0131713086 ISBN10: 0131713086 Edition/Copyright: 4TH 08 Cover: Hardback Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc. Published: 03/09/2007 International: No
View Table of Contents
PART 1. MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSING PRACTICE Unit 1. Dimension of Medical-Surgical Nursing
1. Medical-Surgical Nursing 2. Health and Illness in the Adult Client 3. Community-Based and Home Care of the Adult Client
Unit 2. Alterations in Patterns of Health
4. Nursing Care of Clients Having Surgery 5. Nursing Care of Clients Experiencing Loss, Grief, and Death 6. Nursing Care of Clients with Problems of Substance Abuse 7. Nursing Care of Clients Experiencing Disasters
Unit 3. Pathophysiology and Patterns of Health
8. Genetic Implications of Adult Health 9. Nursing Care of Clients in Pain 10. Nursing Care of Clients with Alterations in Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance 11. Nursing Care of Clients Experiencing Trauma and Shock 12. Nursing Care of Clients with Infections 13. Nursing Care of Clients with Altered Immunity 14. Nursing Care of Clients with Cancer
PART 2. NUTRITIONAL- METABOLIC PATTERNS Unit 4. Responses to Altered Integumentary Structure and Function
15. Assessing Clients with Integumentary Disorders 16. Nursing Care of Clients with Integumentary Disorders 17. Nursing Care of Clients with Burns
Unit 5. Responses to Altered Endocrine Function
18. Assessing Clients with Endocrine Disorders 19. Nursing Care of Clients with Endocrine Disorders 20. Nursing Care of Clients with Diabetes Mellitus
Unit 6. Responses to Altered Nutrition
21. Assessing Clients with Nutritional and Gastrointestinal Disorders 22. Nursing Care of Clients with Nutritional Disorders 23. Nursing Care of Clients with Gastric Disorders 24. Nursing Care of Clients with Gallbladder, Liver, and Pancreatic Disorders
PART 3. ELIMINATION PATTERNS Unit 7. Responses to Altered Bowel Elimination
25. Assessing Clients with Bowel Elimination Disorders 26. Nursing Care of Clients with Bowel Disorders
Unit 8. Responses to Altered Urinary Elimination
27. Assessing Clients with Urinary Elimination Disorders 28. Nursing Care of Clients with Urinary Tract Disorders 29. Nursing Care of Clients with Kidney Disorders
PART 4. ACTIVITY-EXERCISE PATTERNS Unit 9. Responses to Altered Cardiac Function
30. Assessing Clients with Cardiac Disorders 31. Nursing Care of Clients with Coronary Heart Disease 32. Nursing Care of Clients with Cardiac Disorders
Unit 10. Responses to Altered Peripheral Tissue Perfusion
33. Assessing Clients with Hematologic, Peripheral Vascular, and Lymphatic Disorders 34. Nursing Care of Clients with Hematologic Disorders 35. Nursing Care of Clients with Peripheral Vascular and Lymphatic Disorders
Unit 11. Responses to Altered Respiratory Function
36. Assessing Clients with Respiratory Disorders 37. Nursing Care of Clients with Upper Respiratory Disorders 38. Nursing Care of Clients with Ventilation Disorders 39. Nursing Care of Clients with Gas Exchange Disorders
Unit 12. Responses to Altered Musculoskeletal Function
40. Assessing Clients with Musculoskeletal Disorders 41. Nursing Care of Clients with Musculoskeletal Trauma 42. Nursing Care of Clients with Musculoskeletal Disorders
PART 5. COGNITIVE-PERCEPTUAL PATTERNS Unit 13. Responses to Altered Neurologic Function
43. Assessing Clients with Neurologic Disorders 44. Nursing Care of Clients with Cerebrovascular and Spinal Cord Disorders 45. Nursing Care of Clients with Intracranial Disorders 46. Nursing Care of Clients with Neurologic Disorders
Unit 14. Responses to Altered Visual and Auditory Function
47. Assessing Clients with Eye or Ear Disorders 48. Nursing Care of Clients with Eye and Ear Disorders
PART 6. SEXUALITY-REPRODUCTIVE PATTERNS Unit 15. Responses to Altered Reproductive Function
49. Assessing Clients with Reproductive and Breast Disorders 50. Nursing Care of Men with Reproductive and Breast Disorders 51. Nursing Care of Women with Reproductive and Breast Disorders 52. Nursing Care of Clients with Sexually Transmitted Infections Appendices Appendix A: Standard Precautions Appendix B: NANDA DX Appendix C: Test Answers
2007 Hardcover Fair Creased cover and spine, sticker residue, wear, rips, and scratches on cover/spine. disc is included in new/unopened condition. Obviously well-worn and handled but no text page...show mores are missing, however, it may be without endpapers or a title page. There might be markings, but they do not interfere with readability. ...show less
$4.30 +$3.99 s/h
Better World Books Mishawaka, IN
Sorry, CD missing. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!
$4.30 +$3.99 s/h
Better World Books Mishawaka, IN
Sorry, CD missing. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!
$4.31 +$3.99 s/h
One Planet Books Columbia, MO
Ships same day or next business day! UPS expedited shipping available (Priority Mail for AK/HI/APO/PO Boxes). Used sticker & some writing and/or highlighting. Used books may not include working access...show more code or dust jacket ...show less
$5.71 +$3.99 s/h
SellBackYourBook Aurora, IL
0131713086 Item in good condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc... All day low prices, buy from us sell to us we do it all!!
$9.89 +$3.99 s/h
Lightning B Books Fairfield, ID
2007 Hardcover Good Clean ex lib, no CD.
$15.00 +$3.99 s/h
Robb's Independent Book Supply Antioch, TN
Upper Saddle River, NJ 2007 4th ed. Good in very good dust jacket. Medical Surgical Nursing. Audience: General/trade. GOOD USED BOOK. SOME HIGHLIGHTING.
$19.88 +$3.99 s/h
Gaston Books & Media charlotte, NC
Very good Fast shipping #AA3.
$19.99 +$3.99 s/h
SUPER BOOKS Fort Mill, SC
Buy with Confidence. Excellent Customer Support. We ship from multiple US locations. No CD, DVD or Access Code Included.
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.3 or above
At least 280 MB RAM, a 600 mHZ processor and 110 MB of hard drive space
1024x768 (or larger) screen resolution
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.
Compared to the prices of new and used, sold directly from Amazon.com (not marketplace sellers). If you find Amazon.com directly selling the textbook for a lower price, WE'LL MATCH IT...GUARANTEED. details