Summary: The perfect online companion to LaFleur's Exploring Medical Language, 8th Edition, Medical Terminology Online enhances your learning experience and helps you develop the specialized vocabulary and word analysis skills you'll need for success in today's health care professions. This online course incorporates chapter-specific learning modules, animations, narrated slide shows, and more to bring concepts to life and help you learn to confidently communicate in h ...show moreealth care settings. Edition/Copyright: 8TH 12
- Outcome-based learning ensures that you're meeting course objectives, provides instant feedback, and keeps your instructor up to date on your progress.
- Threaded case studies challenge you to apply terminology to real-world scenarios.
- Interactive exercises strengthen your ability to recognize and recall medical terms.
- Medical record activities help you practice identifying and interpreting medical terms located within realistic health care documents.
- End-of-module case studies link concepts together and test your understanding of essential information.
- An extensive glossary provides quick access to definitions and audio pronunciations for more than 5,000 terms in both English and Spanish.
- Animations and slide shows clarify difficult concepts not easily understood through text descriptions and static images.
- Web activities enhance your understanding of key topics and link you directly to related information.
- Self-assessment quizzes and exams enable you to track your progress and identify areas requiring further study.
- Catch That activities test your retention of key points within each module.
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 2012
Other Editions of Medical Terminology Online for Exploring Medical Language (New):