Summary: Learn medical terminology the "quick and easy" way! Corresponding to Quick & Easy Medical Terminology, 6th Edition, by Peggy C. Leonard, BA, MT, MEd, this online course supplements the textbook with interactive exercises, dynamic animations, and narrated slide shows. Information is presented in small segments, making it easier to learn the building blocks of medical terminology. Together with the text, Medical Terminology Online helps you ...show moremaster the basics needed to communicate effectively in the health care environment. Edition/Copyright: 6TH 11
- Unique! Over 700 drawings and graphics visually reinforce learning with many more illustrations than are included in the textbook.
- Threaded case studies highlight patients with particular medical conditions, revisiting those patients throughout a module in a real-world application of medical terminology.
- Interactive exercises are "chunked" throughout each module, helping you recall and recognize medical terms through word building, labeling, spelling, image association, pronunciation, matching, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, and case studies.
- Medical records activities help you become familiar with entries and terminology in the medical record.
- End-of-module case studies help you apply medical terminology in real-world situations.
- Icons alert you to unique elements such as Fast Fact and Learning Links.
- Glossary of over 5,000 terms offers quick access to definitions along with pronunciations in English and Spanish.
- Bolded and linked terms connect quickly
Publisher: Elsevier Science
Year Published: 2011