Summary: This widely respected book continues to get better! Rave reviews mention up-to-date content, clearly stated definitions, generous illustrations and tables which clarify content, and learning exercises that provide users with valuable learning reinforcement. Additional supplements are available for this product. Edition/Copyright: 5TH 05
- Content is up-to-date, concise, clearly stated, and has a ...show moreproven record of success through four previous editions.
- Format planned to appeal to students with content that is well organized, generously illustrated in color, and presented in a format that facilitates learning. Learning exercises and additional review materials provide valuable reinforcement and aid students in mastering the course material
- Complete teaching package facilitates presentations planning for the faculty and learning for the students. The combination of resources accommodates different student learning styles and needs.
- Content is organized so that each body system chapter is "self standing." This allows instructors to present material in any sequence they wish. It also facilitates presentations for courses where students begin the course at different times.
- Appendices at the end of the book, and the expanded index, make this an excellent reference resource for students even after they have completed the course.
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: Delmar Learning
Year Published: 2005
Other Editions of Medical Terminology for the Health Professions-With Cd: