Edition/Copyright: 4TH 00
- Includes handy "quick reference" pocket card with MSE basics!
- Simplified explanation of exam procedures such as assessment of level of consciousness, language acuity, memory, and attention
- The latest DSM-IV diagnostic criteria are covered to ease filling out insurance forms
- Extraordinary number of new scientific findings about cognition that are involved with testing a patient's mental function
- Covers the refinement of testing procedures and late-1990s updating of the psychological test battery to speed up the exam
- Highlights the most important points in the text for easy review and reference.
- Shows which parts of the test are optional and which should be used for all patients.
Publisher: F. A. Davis Co.
Year Published: 2000