Summary: Part of the Illustrated Series, this text offers content for your students to build solid Windows XP skills. Basic topics are presented in a clean, easy-to-follow layout that combines action steps on the left-hand page and colorful, large illustrations on the right. This edition is now updated with information on Windows Service Pack 2, including new security features.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 2ND 07
- Now prepa ...show moreres students to protect their computer using the new Security Center features that are part of Service Pack 2, including the Windows Firewall, Automatic Updates, and Virus Protection. Also includes coverage of Service Pack 2 security enhancements for Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.
- Provides students with a quick reference Windows XP CourseCard, a great way to have skills at their fingertips.
- Presents lessons in a clean, highly-visual two-page spread layout that combines action steps on the left-hand page, and large illustrations on the right-hand page.
- Covers both Professional and Home versions of Microsoft Windows XP.
- Includes 2 appendices that provide information on differences between the versions, installing Windows XP, setting up a computer for multiple users, and linking computers.
Publisher: Course Technology, Inc.
Other Editions of Microsoft Windows XP : Illustrated Introductory, Service Pack 2 Edition: