on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Summary: Used alone or in conjunction with your reading, writing, and listening/speaking course books, More Grammar Practice helps students learn and review the essential grammar skills to make language learning comprehensive and ongoing.
1. Forms and Uses of Be.
2. Subject Pronouns.
3. Contractions with Be.
4. Be with Location and Origin.
5. This, That, These, and Those.
6. Negative Statements with Be.
7. Be in Yes/No Questions and Short Answers.
9. Forms and Uses of the Simple Present Tense.
10. Negative Statements with the Simple Present Tense.
11. Yes/No Questions and Short Answers with the Simple Present Tense.
12. Comparing Yes/No Questions with Be and Other Verbs.
13. Wh-Questions with the Simple Present Tense.
14. Wh-Questions with Prepositions.
15. Regular Noun Plurals.
16. Irregular Noun Plurals.
17. Using There + Be.
18. Questions with There.
19. Articles and Quantity Words.
20. Frequency Words with the Simple Present Tense, and the Position of Frequency Words.
21. Yes/No Questions with Ever.
22. Frequency Expression and Questions of How Often.
23. Prepositions of Time.
24. Possessive Forms of Nouns.
25. Possessive Adjectives.
26. Possessive Pronouns.
27. The Subject and the Object.
28. Object Pronouns.
29. Questions about the Subject or about the Complement.
30. Forms and Uses of the Present Continuous Tense.
31. Spelling of the -ing Form.
32. Questions with the Present Continuous Tense.
33. Contrast Between the Present Continuous and Simple Present Tenses.
34. Future Tense with Will.
35. Future Tense with Be Going to.
36. Uses of Will and Be Going To.
37. Questions with Be Going to and Will.
38. Future Tense + Time / If Clauses.
39. Simple Past Tense of Regular Verbs.
40. Forms and Uses of the Past Tense of Be.
41. Questions with Was and Were.
42. Simple Past Tense of Irregular Verbs.
43. Negative Forms of Past Tense Verbs.
44. Questions with Past Tense Verbs.
45. Using Imperatives.
46. Verbs Followed by an Infinitive.
47. It + Be + Adjective + Infinitive / Be + Adjective + Infinitive.
48. Using the Infinitive to Show Purpose.
49. Overview of Modals.
50. Can and Should.
51. Must, and Must versus Have To.
52. Might, May, and Will.
53. Polite Commands and Requests using Modals.
54. Noncount Nouns.
55. A Lot of, Much and Many.
56. A Few, A Little, Some, Any, A, and An.
58. Noun Modifiers.
59. Adverbs of Manner.
60. Spelling of -ly Adverbs.
61. Uses and Forms of Too versus Very and Enough.
62. Comparatives and Superlatives.
63. Comparative and Superlative Forms of Adjectives and Adverbs.
64. Superlatives and Word Order.
66. Comparisons and Word Order.
67. Auxiliary Verbs with Too and Either.
68. Auxiliary Verbs with Opposite Statements.
69. Auxiliary Verbs in Tag Questions.
70. Answering a Tag Question.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.