Summary: This portable reference is designed to help practicing nurses and nursing students make a nursing diagnosis and write a care plan with ease and confidence. Its quick-access format allows the user to quickly find the information needed while in clinics, class, or at the patient's bedside.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 06
- Up-to-date information on all 2005-2006 NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses.
- Includes suggested nursing diagnoses and ...show more page references for over 1200 client symptoms, medical and psychiatric diagnoses, diagnostic procedures, surgical interventions, and clinical states.
- Includes care plans for all nursing diagnoses suggested in Section I, including evidence-based, independent, collaborative, geriatric, multicultural, pediatric, and home care interventions.
- Provides care plans for every NANDA-approved nursing diagnosis.
- Allows quick access to information with alphabetical organization.
- Includes geriatric, multicultural, pediatric, and home care interventions as necessary for plans of care.
- Smaller trim size makes this book easy to carry and use in a clinical setting.
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 2006