Designed to compliment the 7th edition of the Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination textbook, this dynamic online course comprises over 8000 stand-alone electronic assets - including video clips, animations, interactive exercises, case studies, and review questions. Self-paced learning modules and capstone cases for each body system provide a structured tutorial for learning how to conduct focused physical exams.
- Three-dimensional anatomic illustrations and animations of physiologic processes in motion bring important anatomic and physiologic processes to life.
- Adult and pediatric video clips demonstrate how to conduct exams on patients of various ages, ethnicities, and genders.
- Audio clips of recorded heart, lung, and abdominal sounds provide an opportunity to hear and review real expected audio findings.
- Dynamic interactive activities help reinforce key learning points for assessment techniques, terms, and findings.
- A Lab and Diagnostic Tests Reference allows for one-stop referral of lab and diagnostic tests commonly performed as part of the physical exam.
- PDA-Downloadable Step-By-Step Exams Checklists provide portable, quick reference to the main points of each system exam.
- Tutorial modules walk you through an anatomy and physiology review, subjective data, objective data, documentation, and abnormal findings for each system.
- 15 NEW case studies walk you through taking a history, conducting a physical exam, and determining the likely diagnoses for each case.
- Comprehensive capstone case studies for each system give you the opportunity to apply your knowledge of exam techniques and findings in real-world scenarios.
- An audio glossary features recorded pronunciations, making it easy to master key terms for physical examinations.