Summary: Exactly what you need for the clinical setting, this pocket-sized reference offers instant access to hundreds of nursing facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Key coverage of drugs, emergency care, pediatrics, patient teaching, obstetrics, geriatrics, patient assessment, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections - each tabbed and color-coded with a rapid-reference table of contents to help you find information fast. It also features a special facts section containing es ...show moresential formulas, conversion tables, and abbreviations.Edition/Copyright: 3RD 13
- Spiral binding and pocket size make it handy to carry around and lay flat for reference.
- Tabbed sections make information easy to find and help you gain quick access to hundreds of essential facts, formulas, lab values, procedures, and more.
- Each section divider includes a rapid-reference table of contents so you can quickly locate the information you need within each section, plus handy cross-references to related content throughout the book.
- Section devoted to geriatrics contains handy information on medication, pressure ulcers, procedural changes when working with the elderly, proper use of restraints, and learning needs of older adults.
- Includes a collection of regularly needed clinical information such as formulas, conversions, procedures, and lab values - all necessary to deliver safe nursing care.
- UNIQUE! Includes a useful new bookmark/ruler with selected standard measurements.
- Section on emergency care includes information on basic first aid, airway management and ventilation techniques, CPR, and treatment for common medical procedures.
- Integrated sections on vital signs and assessment make finding information more convenient.
- New and expanded information on acute care for stroke patients provides you with vital information on how to react quickly in an emergency.
- Waterproof and stain-resistant pape ...show less
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Other Editions of Mosby's Nursing Pdq for LPN: