Summary: Dynamic, interactive videos depict the most commonly performed physical exam procedures for each body system. With these DVDs, you will learn to apply concepts and develop critical thinking skills.
185 video clips with a running time of 2hours 4 minutes each.
For each body system, videos include:
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 07
- Overview (rationale and purpose)
- Preparation (including equipment and patient teaching)
- Pr ...show moreocedure (printable step-by-step procedure checklists)
- Follow-up care (including health promotion and patient teaching)
- Documentation (tips and techniques)
- 25 detailed 3-D animations depict what is happening inside the body.
- Critical thinking case studies let you apply your knowledge to simulated patients.
- A documentation form library allows you to practice recording history and physical information.
- 80 NCLEX® examination-style review questions let you reinforce your comprehension
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 2007
Other Editions of Mosby's Nursing Video Skills : Physical Examination and Health Assessment -DVD (Software):