Summary: Exactly what you need for the clinical setting, this pocket-sized reference offers instant access to hundreds of nursing facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Key coverage of drugs, emergency care, pediatrics, patient teaching, obstetrics, geriatrics, patient assessment, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections - each tabbed and color-coded with a rapid-reference table of contents to help you find information fast. It also features a special facts section containing es ...show moresential formulas, conversion tables, and abbreviations.Edition/Copyright: 3RD 13
- You can carry this pocket-sized guide anywhere, and the convenient spiral binding allows you to lay the booklet flat for easy reference.
- Each color-coded section tab has a table of contents with page references making it easy to quickly locate key information. Cross-references with page numbers are also provided to help you find related topics.
- Includes a collection of commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information, such as charts, graphs, formulas, conversions, and lab values - all necessary to help you deliver safe and efficient nursing care.
- Information is easy to find in 10 tabbed, color-coded sections: Procedures, Vital Signs/Assessment, Meds/IV, Labs, Emergency/ECG, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Patient Teaching, and Facts.
- Printed on waterproof and stain-resistant paper, this durable reference is tough enough for any clinical setting and will even float if it falls into water.
- A ruler with selected standard measurements slides in and out of the spiral binding and serves as a handy bookmark.
- All information is HIPAA and OSHA compliant to keep you current with the latest practice standards and guidelines.
- A new Geriatrics tab offers quick access to information specific to caring for older adults.
- Vital Signs and Assessment are combined in one section for quick reference.
- New and expanded ...show less
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 2013
Other Editions of Mosby's Pdq for RN: