A concise, pocket-sized guide to physical examination and companion to Seidel, et al, Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination, 5th Edition, this beautifully illustrated, full-color clinical manual provides convenient, portable access to comprehensive guidance in physical examination.
- A removable, pocket-sized quick-reference card inside the back cover presents a comprehensive at-a-glance reminder list of key elements of assessment for every body system and region. One side covers "Physical Examination-Objective Data," and the other covers "History-Subjective Data."
- Pages for Clinical and Reference Notes are interspersed throughout the book for personal clinical note-taking
- Handy, two-column "Aids to Differential Diagnosis" tables summarize abnormalities and their distinguishing characteristics
- A separate chapter on "Blood Vessels" provides expanded coverage on examination of the vascular system
- An appendix entitled Quick Reference to Special Histories includes the CAGE Questionnaire, the TACE Questionnaire, the RAFFT Questionnaire
- Each chapter begins with a concise, clearly identified equipment list
- "Pediatric Variations" tables, color coded for easy reference, highlight differences in younger patients' disease presentations
- "Sample Documentation" sections at the end of each chapter provide straightforward examples of good documentation practice