To provide an authoritative Latin dictionary based on modem lexicographical principles in a moderately priced edition.
43,000 words and phrases.
- Principal parts of verbs, with clear differentiation of transitive and intransitive verbs.
- Long and short vowel markings.
- Latin phrases fully translated.
- Mythological, geographic, historical, and biographical references.
- List of Roman numerals.
- This edition features a Guide to Latin Grammar, with declension of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives; irregular comparison of adjectives and adverbs; and conjugation of verbs.
- Sturdy Kivar cover