Summary: For one-semester, advanced undergraduate or beginner graduate level courses in NMR Spectroscopy, or for courses that cover NMR Spectroscopy in addition to other spectra. Edition/Copyright: 04
Designed to cover a full course in NMR Spectroscopy, this text offers complete coverage of classic (one-dimensional) NMR as well as up-to-date coverage of two-dimensional NMR and other modern methods. It also contains practical advice, theory, illustrated applications, and classroom-tested ...show more problems.
- Complete coverage of all aspects of NMR--Including an introduction, classic methods, modern techniques, practical advice for the execution of the NMR experiment, theory, and more.
- Allows instructors to teach an entire course in NMR Spectroscopy.
- The theoretical basis for NMR--Provided in a unique series of appendices.
- Allows the instructor and the student to choose the level of theoretical sophistication they wish to follow.
- Thorough coverage of one-dimensional NMR as well as modern methods.
- Gives students knowledge of essential classic methods while keeping them abreast of the latest methods.
- A unique chapter that uses all aspects of the field to solve a single, complex problem.
- Illustrates for students how all of the techniques learned apply to a practical experiment.
- Descriptions of experimental procedures and practical advice--Spans two chapters.
- Gives students plenty of information to help them carry out a successful experiment.
- Up-to-date methods with a description of many pulse sequences and their experimental objectives.
- Allows the reader to understand and apply current methods.
- Classroom-tested problems.
- Offers students the opportunity to practice the techniques learned.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2004