Nuevos Mundos - 3rd edition
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 3RD 12
- High-interest topics serve as a springboard for discussion and writing assignments.
- The first four chapters emphasize U.S. Latino heritage, culture, and society-at-large, treating topics such as immigration, the Latinization of the United States, brief historical notes, and other topics to which students can easily relate.
- Numerous opportunities are available for individual and group work, and class particip ...show moreation
- Cultural awareness is promoted through community involvement, independent study, research projects, and Internet activities.
- Cooperative learning and a content-based approach help students learn more about the diversity of Hispanic cultures and improve their oral proficiency.
- A supplementary Unos pasos mas: Fuentes y recursos section provides resources for additional reading and suggestions for feature and documentary films that can be used for individual and group projects related to chapter topics.
Cover: Download (ebook)
Year Published: 2012