Summary: Important topics such as the rights of nurses and patients, burnout, ethical decision making, NCLEX licensure are all covered in this balanced book. Numerous examples, true-life situations, case studies, and practical applications make this an important addition to nursing students' libraries.
* Separate unit on leadership and management
* Separate chapters on delegation/supervision and history
* Evidence-based b ...show moreoxes added where appropriate
* Updated NCLEX chapter covers test design, test tips, study tips, and sample questions
* Challenging case studies and vignettes emphasize the nurse's role in a changing work and social environment Topics such as nurses' and patients' rights, burnout, stress, and professional roles are explored, and problem-solving strategies are offered
* Numerous examples, true-life situations, and practical applications stimulate discussion
* Bioethical issues and ethical decision making are examined ...show less
50 more offers below.