Edition/Copyright: 2ND 06
- Expanded Ethics coverage now includes a comprehensive module following Chapter 1, and Ethical Dilemma exercise at the end of each chapter. The Ethical Dilemmas raise contemporary ethical issues, ask tough questions, and have corresponding interpretations at the Online Learning Center.
- All 17 Opening Vignettes for the chapters and Ethics module are new; 24 of the Skillls & Best Practices boxes are new; and there are 5 new Hands-On exercises.
- 58 New topics make this 2nd edition more comprehensive and completely up to date.
- 42 Skills & Best Practices boxes provide instructive and interesting practical applications of key concepts.
- 270+ Source material references dated 2004 indicate a thorough revision and an up-to-date textbook.
Publisher: Richard D. Irwin, Inc.
Year Published: 2006
Other Editions of Organizational Behavior - With CD: