Edition/Copyright: 4TH 00
- Program blends theory and concepts into the discussion of procedures and applications through examples so students master all aspects of accounting.
- Textbook features a friendly, crisp, and conversational writing style that engages students and makes difficult concepts easy to understand.
- Authors currently teaching accounting assure the program's success in the classroom.
- Problems are tested for accuracy and all solutions verified by CPAs.
- Joining the Pieces visual summary at the end of each chapter helps students apply the concepts they have learned.
- Paradigm General Ledger Program and tutorials on Quick Books and Peachtree software enhance computer and accounting skills.
- CD-ROM multimedia program reinforces accounting procedures and applications and expands accounting concepts in an innovative way.
- Web site for students and teachers of Paradigm College Accounting brings accounting to life.
- Program offers extensive support materials for students and instructors.
Publisher: Paradigm Publishing Intl.
Year Published: 2000