Paradigm College Accounting, Fourth Edition Revised continues this author team's successful approach of blending the why with the how of accounting. This applied, theory-based approach allows students to master the how because they understand the why.
- Program blends theory and concepts into the discussion of procedures and applications through examples so students master all aspects of accounting.
- Textbook features a friendly, crisp, and conversational writing style that engages students and makes difficult concepts easy to understand.
- Problems are classroom tested for accuracy and all solutions verified by CPAs.
- Joining the Pieces illustrative chapter summaries present a visual review of the chapter's major concepts, entries, or terms.
- Problem Solving, Communications, and Ethics problems at the end of the chapter challenge students to test their skills and to demonstrate their understanding of the reasoning behind the accounting procedures. These provide a source of discussion topics or writing assignments.
- Three Comprehensive Review Problems are "mini-practice sets" requiring students to combine theory and procedures from several chapters in a multi-step, authentic problem simulating a real accounting situation.
- Note, Remember, and Caution boxes placed within the narrative to provide students with helpful information on chapter topics.
- Appendix material covering "The Voucher System"