Summary: Well-known for its authoritative and comprehensive coverage, complete treatment of pediatric pathophysiology, and the most extensive illustration program in its field, this textbook features expert content on everything from the general principles of pathophysiology to detailed discussions of genetics and specific diseases. Chapters on alteration present the pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and evaluation and treatment of each disease to help you learn to id ...show moreentify normal anatomy and physiology, as well as alterations of function in adults and in children. Edition/Copyright: 6TH 10
- Unparalleled coverage of disease processes makes this text the most comprehensive pathophysiology text available.
- The largest full-color art program in the field illustrates the clinical manifestations of diseases and disease processes
- Consistent presentations of each disease with pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and evaluation and treatment help you find the information you need quickly and easily.
- Ten separate pediatric chapters cover the pathophysiologic effects on children.
- Aging content is highlighted throughout the text.
- An Introduction to Pathophysiology section at the beginning of the text provides a solid start to the basics of the study of disease.
- Algorithms and flowcharts of diseases and disorders illustrate the disease process in an easy-to-understand format.
- Nutrition and Disease boxes present evidence-based information on the relationship between health promotion through diet and disease.
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 2010