Summary: Launch this year's most important new venture--your entrepreneurial career!
Few things are more exciting and challenging than starting your own business. But before you can go public, you'll need practical skills and real-world experience. That's why Jack Kaplan and new coauthor Anthony Warren take a highly applied approach to entrepreneurship.
In Patterns of Entrepreneurship the authors involve you in real cases, allowing you to think through var ...show moreious aspects of launching a new business, just as if you were running the company. They present key issues from a practitioner's point of view, and equip you with the skills, tools, and framework you need to succeed.
* A Focus on Real Entrepreneurs. Examples and case studies demonstrate the problems and solutions that real entrepreneurs have encountered in their own businesses.
* A Clear Road Map for Success. The book's road-map framework identifies practical tasks that you will accomplish as you work through the four stages of entrepreneurship: starting the venture, financing, implementation, and launching entrepreneurial businesses.
* Opportunities for Practice. Examples and exercises provide you with opportunities to apply skills before actually launching a business.
* Insights from Experienced Entrepreneurs. The authors share the experience and wisdom they gained from launching their ownsuccessful ventures.
* Extensive Supplemental Material. Additional cases, audio interviews, demonstrations of financial concepts, sample business plans, and legal documents are all available on the book's website. ...show less
More prices and sellers below.