Summary: This market-leading Payroll Accounting text/workbook illustrates the calculation of payroll, payroll taxes, and the preparation of records and reports that form the foundation of a payroll system.Edition/Copyright: 04
- NEW!-Resources at Students Fingertips 24/7: WebTutorTM Advantage on Blackboard- or WebCT-: If your professor has opted to use WebTutor Advantage, these platform-based products give yo ...show moreu online instant access to study resources and interactive experiences beyond the classroom - the perfect way to reinforce and review concepts! Features include quizzes, e lectures on the more complex topics, payroll test-your-knowledge games, payroll calendars, chapter summaries, and more!
- NEW!-Expanded Payroll Project: The text's comprehensive review problem has been expanded to include the integration of a SIMPLE Retirement plan. Students ou can solve the updated payroll project with the forms provided or with Klooster & Allen's Computerized Payroll Accounting Software.
- NEW!-More Excel Templates: New Excel templates provide studentsyou with additional practice on the Continuing Payroll Problem, the Comprehensive Payroll Project and numerous end-of-chapter problems. A printed Excel primer is also located in the Appendix.
- Comprehensive Payroll Project: Using the latest payroll software by ADP- available in Windows- format and packaged FREE with each text - students can easily review key concepts in a comprehensive review problem at the end of the book. New coverage on SIMPLE retirement plans has also been added to the project.
- Up-To-The-Minute Tax Law Changes: Bieg's Payroll Accounting is updated yearly with the latest tax law changes. You can find these changes listed on the "As We Go To Press" page in the text and on the Web site.
- Engaging Online Tutorials: You can access Internet-based tutorials at the Bieg Web site (http://bieg.swcollege.com) - a great way to get instant feedback and quickly master key concepts. The Bieg Web Site also offers downloadable supplements, crossword puzzles, and Web Tutor.
- Integrated Payroll Law and Practice: Payroll laws are presented next to their respective practices - making it easy for you to understand the reasoning behind confusing federal, state and local regulations.
Publisher: South-Western Publishing Co.
Year Published: 2004