on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Table of Contents
Section I FETAL DEVELOPMENT, ASSESSMENT, AND DELIVERY
1. Fetal Lung Development
Bruce M. Schnapf; Scott M. Kirley
2. Fetal Gas Exchange and Circulation
Michael P. Czervinske
3. Antenatal Assessment and High Risk Delivery
Antoun Y. Khabbaz; J. Gerald Quirk
4. Neonatal Assessment and Resuscitation
Craig Patrick Black
Section 2 ASSESSMENT AND MONITORING OF THE NEONATAL AND PEDIATRIC PATIENT
5. Examination and Assessment of the Neonatal Patient
Craig Patrick Black
6. Exam and Assessment of the Pediatric Patient
Dennis E. Schellhase
7. Pulmonary Function Testing and Bedside Pulmonary Mechanics
Michael A. Gentile
8. Radiographic Assessment
J. David Ingram
Karl Kalavantavanich, Craig M. Schramm
10. Invasive Blood Gas Analysis and Monitoring
Robert M. DiBlasi, Michael P. Czervinske
11. Non-invasive Monitoring in Neonatal and Pediatric Care
Section 3 THERAPEUTIC PROCEDURES FOR TREATMENT OF NEONATAL AND PEDIATRIC DISORDERS
12. Oxygen Administration
Sherry L. Barnhart
13. Aerosols and Administration of Medication
James B. Fink, Bruce K. Rubin
14. Airway Clearance Techniques and Lung Volume Expansion
Brian K. Walsh
15. Airway Management
Ian N. Jacobs, Mary M. Pettignano, Robert Pettignano
16. Surfactant Replacement
Santina A. Zanelli, David Kaufman
17. Mechanical Ventilators
18. Newborn Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
Peter Richardson, Robert M. DiBlasi
19. Mechanical Ventilation of the Neonatal and Pediatric Patient
Brian K. Walsh, Robert M. DiBlasi
20. Neonatal and Pediatric High-frequency Ventilation
Keith S. Meredith
21. Noninvasive Mechanical Ventilation of the Infant and Child
Pradip Kamat, W. Gerald Teague
22. Administration of Gas Mixtures
23. Extracorporeal Life Support
Douglas R. Hansell
25. Thoracic Organ Transplantation
George M. Mallory, Jr., Okan Elidemir, Marc Schecter
26. Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Patrice Johnson, Kim Stevenson
Section 4 NEONATAL AND PEDIATRIC DISORDERS: PRESENTATION, DIAGNOSIS, AND TREATMENT
27. Neonatal Pulmonary Disorders
Thomas L. Miller, Thomas H. Shaffer, Jay S. Greenspan
28. Congenital and Surgical Disorders that Affect Respiratory Care
Scott Keckler, Kurt Schropp
29. Neonatal Complications of Respiratory Care
Charles Paxson, Jr.,
30. Congenital Cardiac Defects
John Salyer, Dave Crotwell, Teodor D. Butiu
31. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Sleep Disorders
32. Pediatric Airway Disorders and Pulmonary Infections
Brain K. Walsh, Nico Vehse
Tom Kallstrom, Maridee Jones
34. Cystic Fibrosis
35. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Ira Cheifetz, Jennifer L. Turi
36. Shock and Anaphylaxis
Cynthia Gibson, Anthony Slonim
37. Sepsis and Meningitis
Julie Fitzgerald, Tracy Koogler
38. Thermal and Inhalation Injury
Ronald P. Mlcak
39. Head Injury and Cerebral Disorders
40. Pediatric Thoracic Trauma
Bradley Rodgers, Eugene D. McGahren
41. Submersion Injury in Children
John K. McGuire, Kristina H. Deeter
42. Pediatric Poisoning
43. Disorders of the Pleura
Paul C. Stillwell
44. Neurological and Neuromuscular Disorders
Mary E. Hartman, Michael P. Czervinske
Section 5 NEONATAL AND PEDIATRIC TRANSIENT AND AMBULATORY CARE
45. Transport of Infants and Children
46. Home Care
Sherry L. Barnhart
eTextbooks and eChapters can be viewed by using the free reader listed below.
Be sure to check the format of the eTextbook/eChapter you purchase to know which reader you will need. After purchasing your eTextbook or eChapter, you will be emailed instructions on where and how to download your free reader.Download Requirements:
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed Internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.User Help:
Click Here to access the VitalSource Bookshelf FAQ
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.