Summary: Learn interactively and practice applying your knowledge of nursing pharmacology with this hands-on, visually engaging online course! Using self-study modules, interactive case studies, videos, animations, case studies, NCLEX� Examination-style quizzes, and interactive activities, this unit-by-unit companion to Lehne's Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 8th Edition helps you master key principles in nursing pharmacology and develop the critical thinking and clinical reasoning sk ...show moreills necessary for success in nursing practice. Edition/Copyright: 8TH 13
- 21 self-study modules provide a thorough introduction to the basic principles of pharmacology, drug calculations, and several major drug content areas using an interactive combination of media: text, animations, illustrations, integrated active learning exercises, and dynamic hyperlinks.
- 27 interactive case studies immerse you in true-to-life clinical scenarios and enable hands-on learning in the safety of a virtual setting, accompanied by rationales and remediation tools to help you improve your understanding of correct and incorrect choices.
- Self-module quizzes and case study quizzes ensure that you have mastered the content related to each module and case before moving on.
- 275 interactive learning activities test your knowledge of critical drug content in a fun, game-like format.
- UNIQUE! Roadside Assistance video clips hosted by renowned pharmacologist and speaker Alan P. Agins, PhD, infuse difficult content with humor and relevance for easier understanding.
- NCLEX� examination-style quizzes for every chapter (110 total) prepare you for the pharmacology questions you will encounter on the NCLEX exam and provide rationales and textbook page references to streamline remediation.
- Discussion questions facilitate virtual classroom conversations on current issues in pharmacology.
- 42 animations acco ...show less
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: W.B. Saunders Co.
Year Published: 2013