Dynamic, interactive videos depict the most commonly performed physical exam procedures for each body system. With these DVDs, you'll learn to apply concepts and develop critical thinking skills.
- 185 video clips with a running time of 2-4 minutes each.
- For each body system, videos include:
- Overview (rationale and purpose)
- Preparation (including equipment and patient teaching)
- Procedure (printable step-by-step procedure checklists)
- Follow-up care (including health promotion and patient teaching)
- Documentation (tips and techniques)
- 25 detailed 3-D animations depict what's happening inside the body.
- Critical thinking case studies let you apply your knowledge to simulated patients.
- A documentation form library allows you to practice recording history and physical information.
- 80 NCLEX#xAE; examination-style review questions let you reinforce your comprehension