Summary: This comprehensive student workbook is carefully prepared by Carolyn Jarvis to accompany the core text, Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 4th Edition.Edition/Copyright: 4TH 03
New to this Edition
- It contains the following elements for each chapter:
- Reading assignment
- Audio-visual assignment
- Glossary of key terms
- Study guide with a variety of learning activities, including m ...show moreultiple-choice review questions, short answer, anatomy and physiology review, and matching
- Assessment video critical thinking questions
- Clinical objectives
- Regional write-up sheets
- Student performance checklists.
- Appendixes include answers to review questions, as well as several helpful reference charts.
- The fourth edition is updated to reflect the revision of the core text, including new chapters on screening for domestic violence and pain assessment.
Publisher: W.B. Saunders Co.
Year Published: 2003
Other Editions of Physical Examination and Health Assessment - Student Laboratory Manual: