Summary: How can you make the best textbook in the field of sport and exercise physiology better? Leave it to authors Jack Wilmore and David Costill, two of the field's most respected scholars, to do so. Physiology of Sport and Exercise redefines the discipline's standard for textbooks. Here's what makes Physiology of Sport and Exercise an even better resource:
* A better organization of the field's subject matter
* Dynamic graphic presentations-featuring four- ...show morecolor photographs, graphs, and illustrations-that complement the text and encourage a deeper understanding
* Clarity of language and reader-friendly presentation of information including color-coded chapters, chapter outlines, key terms and points, summary boxes, study questions, glossary and index
* Thoroughly updated information based on the latest research findings
* A new student study guide that features active learning exercises
* Metric as well as imperial measurements
* The new edition includes dramatically improved and expanded supporting ancillary materials to help instructors teach the course.
* The text's supporting materials include the following:
* An electronic Instructor Guide new to this edition, free with course adoptions
* A revised and improved Test Bank, free with course adoptions
* A much expanded Graphics Package for PowerPoint or slide presentations, free with course adoptions
* Plus, instructors have the added convenience of being able to travel to a website to retrieve some of the course's ancillary materials. Now you can offer your students the very best textbook available for bringing the field of sport and exercise physiology to life. Physiology of Sport and Exercise-a powerful and engaging learning tool-offers students a jump start in their studies. ...show less
41 more offers below.