Summary: The perfect mix of theory and practice make Practical Real Estate Law, fifth editon a must have resource for paralegal students and professionals dealing with real estate law and transactions. The intricacies of real estate law, both residential and commercial, are presented in an easy-to-understand format through numerous examples, checklists, and sample forms. This book includes critical topics such as closings, sales, loans, surveys, title insurance, and a chapter ...show more devoted to leasing with an emphasis on commercial leasing.
* Practical assignments presented throughout the text aid in learner comprehension
* Information is included on the technology used in real estate practice
* Checklists explain the items to be considered for particular real estate transactions in a step-by-step format
* Residential and commercial real estate forms prepare students for a job as a paralegal
* Case summaries illustrate concepts and points discussed in the text, and introduce the student to analyzing a case
* Case problems reinforce material through classroom discussions and homework projects
* Updated of residential and commercial material benefits the paralegal who may encounter both areas of law
* Revised residential closing forms and examples, assist the learner in be understanding the closing process
* New coverage of sub-prime lending
* Expanded coverage of fixtures, adverse possession and personal property
* Expanded review questions, case problems and assignments, as well as updated forms
* Real Estate Law as it currently exists in the contemporary legal environment is addressed ...show less
31 more offers below.