Summary: As an official publication of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF), Primer on Kidney Diseases has received wide critical acclaim since it first published in 1994. Now in its 4th Edition, it continues to provide a current view of the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of kidney disease, fluid and electrolyte disorders, hypertension, dialysis, and renal transplantation.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 4TH 06
- Incorporates the latest NKF K ...show moreidney/Outcome Quality Initiative (K/DOQI) guidelines on chronic kidney disease staging and management.
- Delivers balanced and accurate cutting-edge management and treatment guidelines.
- Features over 70 international experts in all who offer fresh perspectives and a global view of kidney disease.
- Presents new chapters on pathogenesis and pathophysiology of diabetic nephropathy and genetic basis of glomerular and structural kidney disorders. .
- Provides expanded coverage of the pathophysiology and management of chronic kidney disease.
- Includes a more colorful interior design plus redrawn artwork for ease of use.
Publisher: Academic Press, Inc.
Year Published: 2006