ISBN13:978-0324260175 ISBN10: 0324260172 Edition/Copyright:4TH 05 Cover: Hardcover Publisher:Thomson Custom Solutions Center Published: 03/28/2004 International: No
View Table of Contents
Part 1: The Basics of Economic Analysis
1. Introduction 2. Production Possibilities and Opportunity Costs 3. Demand and Supply
Part 2: The Microeconomics of Product Markets
4. Elasticity 5. Marginal Utility and Consumer Choice 6. Price Ceiling and Price Floors 7. Business Ownership and Organization: Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Corporations
Part 3: The Microeconomics of Product Markets
8. Costs of Production 9. Maximizing Profit 10. Identifying Markets and Market Structure 11. Price and Output in Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition, and Perfect Competition 12. Price and Output Determination Under Oligopoly 13. Antitrust Regulation 14. Externalities, Market Failure, and Public Choice
Part 4: The Microeconomics of Factor Markets
15. Wage Rates in Competitive Labor Markets 16. Wages and Employment: Monopsony and Labor Unions 17. Interest, Rent, and Profit 18. Income Distribution and Poverty
Part 5: Employment, Inflation, and Fiscal Policy
19. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply 20. Gross Domestic Product Accounting 21. Consumption and Investment 22. Equilibrium National Income 23. Fiscal Policy: Coping with Inflation and Unemployment 24. Long-Run Economic Growth and Business Cycles
Part 6: Money, Banking, and Monetary Policy
25. Money 26. Money Creation and the Banking System 27. The Federal Reserve System and Monetary Policy
Part 7: Government and the Macroeconomy
28. Can Government Really Stabilize the Economy? 29. Government Spending 30. Financing Government: Taxes and Debt
Part 8: The World Economy
31. International Trade 32. Exchange Rates, Balance of Payments, and International Debt 33. The Economic Problems of Less-Developed Economies. Practice Test Answer Key Glossary Index
Textbook may contain underlining, highlighting or writing. Infotrac or untested CD may not be included.
$1.99 +$3.99 s/h
Silver Arch Books St Louis, MO
Nearly brand new book that shows only slight signs of wear. Selection as wide as the Mississippi.
$1.99 +$3.99 s/h
Books Squared Dallas, TX
Only lightly used. Book has minimal wear to cover and binding. A few pages may have small creases and minimal underlining. Book selection as BIG as Texas.
$1.99 +$3.99 s/h
thriftbooks-com Auburn, WA
Book has appearance of light use with no easily noticeable wear. Millions of satisfied customers and climbing. Thriftbooks is the name you can trust, guaranteed. Spend Less. Read More.
$1.99 +$3.99 s/h
Sierra Nevada Books Reno, NV
Excellent condition with minimal visible wear. Biggest little used bookstore in the world.
$5.19 +$3.99 s/h
HPB-Palatine Palatine, IL
2004 Hardcover Good Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, and may not include cd-rom or ac...show morecess codes. Customer service is our top priority! ...show less
$7.38 +$3.99 s/h
A Book Company Lexington, KY
Brand new, never opened. Sells out fast! - 4th Edition - Paperback - ISBN 9780324260175
$8.06 +$3.99 s/h
BookHolders MD College Park, MD
fourth Good [ No Hassle 30 Day Returns ] [ Edition: fourth ] Publisher: Thomson Pub Date: 3/3/2004 Binding: Hardcover Pages: 896.
$20.00 +$3.99 s/h
INTERNATIONAL BOOK SOURCE NC Wilmington, NC
2004-03-03 Hardcover New This book, SHIPS TO USA ONLY and MEDIA/STANDARD mail ONLY! ! Hardcover. You are buying a Book in NEW condition with very light shelf wear.
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
XP or Windows 7 (32 or 64 running in 32 bit mode), or Mac OS 10.6 or above
At least 512 MB RAM, 600 mHZ processor, and 40 MB of hard drive space (75MB for Mac OS)
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.