Summary: This new edition of Procedures for the Office Professional is designed to prepare the adminstrative professional to fulfill a challenging role in today's workplace. Employees must be able to adjust to a diversified workforce with emerging technologies and be prepared to function in an expanding and global marketplace. This text equips users to better handle these changes by providing instruction and activities directed toward technology, communication and human relat ...show moreions. The creative thinking and lifelong learning encouraged provides users with opportunities for unique solutions and ideas.Edition/Copyright: 5TH 04
- NEW! WebTutors will provide updated office applications, critical thinking activities, and offer more web research activities.
- The text is organized around an Integrated Learning System with emphasis on learning activities that are tied directly to goals, critical thinking and team-building activities, and technical skills.
- Includes a required Student CD that contains activities and model documents.
- NEW! Soft Skills integrated throughout the text are introduced to "round out" the office education process.
- NEW! Anger Management is introduced along with tips on making it a part of everyday behavior.
- NEW! Technology has been expanded to include a Web activity in each chapter.
- NEW! Glossary of Terms are included at the end of the text.
Publisher: South-Western Publishing Co.
Year Published: 2004